Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disclosure Project

An amateur hacker, Briton Gary McKinnon managed to hack into the computers of US Military. During his 2 year quest he hacked into the NASA, US AirForce, Navy and the Pantagon. His excuse for hacking is ”I was looking for UFOs and Aliens”. “I saw what I’m convinced was some kind of satellite or spacecraft but it was manufactured by no means I have ever seen before — there were no rivets, no seams, it was like one flawless piece of material. And that was above the Earth.”

He came across a group called the ”Disclosure Project”, which had expert testimonies from senior figures who said technology obtained from extra-terrestrials did exist.

Even if ”Disclosure Project” is nothing hidden, it motivated McKinnon to go further in his quest for truth. The VIDEO of the Disclosure project is probably to most interesting piece of evidence that we have proving the existance of UFOs. I would advise you to watch the testimonies at night for the best effect. : )
“I can’t talk about a lot of stuff that I found. It’s just not the right time,” he said with a smile.

Attached Files Image(s)

This is interesting that this is 2001 video and nothing has happened. But there are more people coming out talking about disclosure now. Look at what Leslie Kean is doing:

This one is with Steven Colbert but she is making her point and doing this really really well...
Good job Handeyman
Looks like the video was pulled due to copyright, man I hate youtube sometimes.
Found another video that wasn't removed, took the liberty to update your post napman, thanks for sharing! good watch.
(01-01-2011, 02:08 PM)Ari Wrote: Found another video that wasn't removed, took the liberty to update your post napman, thanks for sharing! good watch.

Thanks bud... I should have watched the whole video before posting...
An interesting thread. Yes, the 'Disclosure Project' has brought forth, to date, over 400 military personnel (mostly retired), who have risked their reputations, careers (in some cases), and perhaps even their lives, to talk about what they know. To bring it all out into the open, as it should be...

When one gets ex Defense Ministers, and prominent public figures putting their reputations and careers on the line, it should be taken seriously! This isn't just an American, or western thing. This is a global anomally! It's a phenomenon and discussion point that has raged for thousands of years (remember Ezekial?).

And, there's this... amongst a myriad of other video's, to contemplate. This was News in the making!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQmbGMWlL7w

This phenomenon ain't gonna go away! It's been part of our World, our Universe forever, since the Dawn of Time, and it will continue. We have a right to know that we are not alone! It's time to spill the beans, and most of all, it's beyond time to educate those that would try to deny this.

Usually governments cover things up they fear will send the public into a craze. If the government confirmed that aliens were first encountered 40 years ago, if they could that is, wouldn't people realize that there's nothing to be scared of, if they've been in existence to our knowledge for 40 years? I just don't see why any government would have to hide alien existence from the public.
(01-04-2011, 01:50 AM)CaliforniaUFO Wrote: Usually governments cover things up they fear will send the public into a craze.

I could be wrong but I hardly think that the general public would go into a 'craze' over a weather ballon!

Quote:If the government confirmed that aliens were first encountered 40 years ago, if they could that is, wouldn't people realize that there's nothing to be scared of,

What's your point here? Sorry, I don't see it... But, here's the thing, there is such a preponderance of evidence for the presence of extraterrestrial life out there, and there has been for thousands of years. One example is a report by Alexander the Great:

[quote] Date
329 BC Location
Central Asia,

Summary: Alexander the Great records two great silver shields, spitting fire around the rims in the sky that dived repeatedly at his army as they were attempting a river crossing. The action so panicked his elephants, horses, and men they had to abandon the river crossing until the following day

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case491.htm

And, that's just the tip of the iceberg. I'll let you into a lttle secret; the world has known about this phenomenon for a very long time, and humankind hasn't gone into meltdown so far, over it!

Quote:if they've been in existence to our knowledge for 40 years? I just don't see why any government would have to hide alien existence from the public.

You can't be that naive, I thought only I was... Lemme tell you, governments, all governments, from whichever part of the world have their 'self preservation' secrets; and very few of them involve extraterriestrial life or craft. Mostly their secrecy is in place in order to stop news of their nefarious deeds, and corruption from reaching the ears of those who elected them, unwittingly, into public positions of power.

I don't have rock hard evidence of the existence of UFO's (other than belief in my own eyesight), there is none; but then, there is no rock hard evidence that they don't inhabit our world either. One simply has to be open-minded about this controversy, else one becomes bigoted and a pseudo-skeptic. Smile

Couldn't agree more Laurie, don't know what else to say Smile
Thanks Ari... Great site, btw! Smile