Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Computer Games?
I just got a new gaming desktop anyone play any good games?
I play Cityville and Runescape.
Starcraft II just came out and its awesome!
Starcraft II is awesome
Grepolis is awesome
Salvete, amici. Pax et bonum. Magister fori sum!
Black Ops
Napman (Rob)
...Ask questions get answers...
Iv heard nothing but amazing thing about black ops, I need to catch up and get that game already.
I am currently playing Eve Online.
You've got to try out Dragon Age: Origins. It is one of the most amazing RPGs that I've played. The combat system is addictive, and it features a compelling, epic story line. The voice work is fantastic as well, as it has some great performances from Tim Curry (Legend, Rocky Horror Picture Show) and Steve Valentine (Crossing Jordan).

I don't know if you remember, but in the 1990s there was a terrific RPG series called Baldur's Gate, which was followed up by Neverwinter Nights. Dragon Age Origins is from the same developer, and is considered to be the successor to those games.

Fantasy Writing Tips - Mythic Scribes Community
I own a website about video games! Smile

My current list of games:
Dragon Age: Origins (Pre-Ordered Dragon Age II Signature Edition!)
Mass Effect / Mass Effect 2 ( Pre-Ordered Mass Effect 3!)
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
Anno 1404
The Settlers 7
The Witcher ( didn't pre-order The Witcher 2 but waiting for it Smile)

@DelBrago:
Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights series are governed by the Dungeon's and Dragons set of rules. Dragon Age: Origins isn't. While it is from the same developer(partially 'cause Neverwinter Nights 2 was created by Obsidian Entertainment and not Bioware) it is in no way considered their successor, Neverwinter 2011 is. at least as far as I know..Aside from that, Dragon Age: Origins is an awesome game! Smile

~Xeo
Alive2Play - A website for gamers!
Of those mentioned I agree that Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2 and StarCraft II are all completely awesome. You can't go wrong with any of those.

Incedently you can still buy updated versions of Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights from gog for around $9 bucks each. If you haven't played those I would also give them a recommend as well. As to being governed by the DnD rules set - they were but quite a few liberties were taken with the rules if you ask me.