Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I enjoyed the film but check out all the political correctness on the side of the aliens.
It's Pocahontas all over again.
Salvete, amici. Pax et bonum. Magister fori sum!
This isnt a conspiracy theory, moved.
why isn't there a sci aliens movie category?
Your right it is time to make one, I shall do this now.
Wouldn't be creepy if they were using films and TV to educate us and prepare us for the day they unmask themselves?
That would be pretty crazy kind of like how they train kids in muslim countries to hate america through tv.
(12-26-2010, 06:09 PM)Ari Wrote: That would be pretty crazy kind of like how they train kids in muslim countries to hate america through tv.

Smile

gogo
(12-25-2010, 11:11 PM)GenXfiles Wrote: I enjoyed the film but check out all the political correctness on the side of the aliens.

I really expected not to like this film. I was pretty sure all the hype was unwarranted, and that it would be good but not great, but I really enjoyed it. I think it will someday be considered classic and people will be watching it years from now.

Not sure what you mean by political correctness. There were some cliches, but you see enough movies, and that's just the way it works. Can you explain? Big Grin

Gogo,

Jesus Camp is scary. Those people encouraged hatred and ignorance and did it with the same kind of self-righteous zealotry of any suicide bomber.

I don't know what country you're in, but in the U.S., I consider people like that our version of The Taliban.