Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would the world react to Inteligent lifeforce entering our planet?
How do you guys think our planet would handle a public entering from extraterrestrials?

I think there would of course be the extreme who would appose them and go crazy but I think overall in this day and age we would be able to handle it and welcome them with open arms for the most part.

I for the most part agree with you, I do think there would definitely be control struggle between us and the aliens, either us or them would want to be the more powerful life force. Especially if we had access to there planet as well. It would kind of be how countries are with another there might be peace but I think we would always keep a close eye on one another.
(12-13-2010, 05:36 PM)Ari Wrote: How do you guys think our planet would handle a public entering from extraterrestrials?

I think there would of course be the extreme who would appose them and go crazy but I think overall in this day and age we would be able to handle it and welcome them with open arms for the most part.

I wish that were true, unfortunately we can't handle different looking humans as of yet, let alone different beliefs and so on. Until we identify life and our purpose in it, we will continue to make up enemies until we realize all along we have been our own worst enemy.
Well the US government didn't handle it well if this report is true:

http://www.ufodigest.com/article/wikilea...s-war-ufos

This is a report that may be released by wikileaks very soon.
Very interesting read, I wonder if this is true since at the top of the page you linked to the author doesn't know how reliable the story is. It's the first I have heard of this, but I wouldn't be even a little bit surprised is the US government did this.
They would hide it. E.G. the day the earth stood still.
Salvete, amici. Pax et bonum. Magister fori sum!
Excellent movie, definitely a good take on alien discovery.
Fearfully and aggressively, I'm afraid.
I probably depends on the alien's behaviour and their look as well. If they act or even look aggressively to us human beings we will react fearful and with violence.
(01-29-2011, 07:37 PM)Tazeden Wrote: I probably depends on the alien's behaviour and their look as well. If they act or even look aggressively to us human beings we will react fearful and with violence.

Most definitely, but I think really all they have to do is look different. Just think about racism and how people base much of their views on the looks of other people. People tend to fear anything too different from them.

Make beautiful graphics at Graffix Hangout.