Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how u doinng
I''m doing fine and how are you today.

Well I am doing terrible I just thought I would stop by and say hi

well thanks for stopping by and saying something I thought you were dead.

well most people do I might as well be these tweekers who keep hold of my phone and computer only wish and try but they can't seem to get their wish. muahahahahahaha. FUCK YOU SHIT HEADS!!!! sAVE THIS AND THIS AND THIS AND BLOCK AND KEEP IT UP FOR EVERYONE TO READ BECAUSE YOUR A SICK FUCKER AND ALL I WANT AND AFTER IS TO MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE ONE. FOLLOWING ME AROUND WITH YOUR GANGSTER CROWD PUTTING UP THEIR GARBAGE. YOUR ALL GARBAGE YOU HEAR ME GARBAGE. YOUR FILTHY , DIRTY, PIONS.
You want the truth? The truth is the government has aliens and their keeping us hostage to so call protect us from religious fanatics such as your self Your the reason we can not come out in the open. Your the reason there is a hate crime against another kind. Not all people are the same and not all us aliens are the same. I guess about the only same is I am a prisoner. I'm kept from proving what I am even. Its a big threat to actually show a life form different than yourselves but say hey they are no different from us accept physically. Why that would ruin any religion to find out they believe in a lie. Couldn't possibly be true that they would actually look like us. Hmmm what is this crazy women babbling about with the other body parts that don't exist in the human autonomy? Hmm if this got out there is no way to explain it as naturally occuring with the human race. Well I will never know and you will never know because people think they know and are blocking from ever knowing.