Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alleged Alien Picture from Bulgaria
A group of hikers caught an alien on film this past weekend. What do you think? Tongue

[Image: grey-alien-bulgaria-large.jpg]

[Image: grey-alien-bulgaria-31.jpg]
(11-12-2013, 07:23 PM)wallarookiller Wrote: A group of hikers caught an alien on film this past weekend. What do you think? Tongue

[Image: grey-alien-bulgaria-large.jpg]

[Image: grey-alien-bulgaria-31.jpg]

My guess would be that this is a hoax. Smile
Well probably, but these things are worth taking a look at!
(12-17-2013, 11:21 PM)wallarookiller Wrote: Well probably, but these things are worth taking a look at!

Absolutely. There's no question whatsoever that we are not alone, never have been; but one has to be discerning... If one has studied this phenomenon for any length of time, one will know that this guy (altho there are taller than the average Greys), is far too tall for that species. And he's certainly not a 'Tall White.'

He does look 'posed tho...' As an Artist, I meant to take a closer look at this picture, and study it for PS and C&P, but haven't had a great deal of time these last few months. But I will try to find time to do that today, and get back to you all on it.

Smile
It is a hoax, and I have some pictures to post, of it... however, I'm a little tied up right now, so please bear with me. I will get back here to post later, or tomorrow morning.

Thanks guys... Sad
OK; firstly, the alleged Alien is a hoax, in this picture. It's too tall for a Grey (tho they do have tall Greys, but nowhere near the height as depicted in the pic), that form has gotta be at least 9' tall, I would say.

It's not a Grey, neither is it a TW, that's obvious. It could be a Reptilian, but as I said, it's a hoax. The anatomy is utterly wrong for a Grey, Reptilian, TW, or even a human.

You will find, from the pictures, and zoomed in, that the 'legs' of the image are actually another two Tree trunks, partially obscured by photo-shop smudging. Secondly, the trunks appear from the ground up, to about hip height, and then are sort of smudged out, and appear to portray the right hip (left hip looking straight on as a viewer would).

The 'Alien' appears to have no left arm, but the Tree trunk magically reappears at shoulder height. If the arm is actually in front of the torso, then the 'creature' is deformed at the shoulder. Both arms (what little there is of the right arm), are either far too long, or almost non-existent, depending on which way you are looking at the image.

The head is too flat for a Grey, and a TW (whose heads are elongated). It's definitely not the right shape for a Reptilian, either. The left leg (Tree trunk) is much fatter than the right leg, and appears to twist like an old gnarled branch, and is bandy. It's a good hoax, but sadly, that's all it is, a hoax.

People who do this sort of mock up are doing a grave disservice to serious investigative works regarding Alien species, and are not helping those who are in the dark, or skeptic of such phenomenon. It makes us believers a laughing stock, it plays right into the hands of the debunkers and government disinformation ploys.

I know about anatomy: Firstly, my Mother is a Doctor, and secondly, I am an Artist; we have to study anatomy. This image is anatomically wrong...

Can't seem to attach the pictures... I'll contact Ali, and post them when I find out how to do it...

Attached Files Image(s)

Here's a picture that I have marked with arrows, showing clearly and oval ring that is overlaid over a faint square...
Here's a picture that I have marked with arrows, showing clearly and oval ring that is overlaid over a faint square...

Attached Files Image(s)