Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank You To The Editor
Thank you for letting me tell my crazy story. After the event nothing has happened, and thank your group for listening and not calling me crazy.

Its been silent since that night, i think things are back to normal, i remained quiet and it all went away. the cats are back to prowling and catching birds and the dogs are barking at people on motorcycles.

you all have my best wishes in my prayers

dietcoke from texas
So happy to hear that everything is working out DietCoke! Best wishes to you, please come back and update us with any news or to provide support to future members!

All the best,
Ari
very nice post
amber
Disclosure Petition I and the White House response generated more media coverage worldwide than all other posted petitions combined. The political media have taken notice. Should Disclosure Petition II quickly acquire the needed 25,000 signatures, it will generate a global news coverage and the impact on the Disclosure process could be dramatic. But this depends upon you. Sign the petition. Share the direct link to the petition via social media, websites, blogs and email lists. Use the "We the People" feedback page to respectfully explain why you feel the issue is of great importance and to request a serious and comprehensive response from the White House.
siamon