Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kerrville Texas sept 12 and sept 20
I'll make this short.

Sept 12 0120-0123 i saw lights, not big maybe the size of two school busses tied together (im on a hill with lots of trees) orange,yellow ish lights.. then a blue light, it made me feel warm and inviting and i was like 'f-- that f-- you' and went inside..

after i did some research that blue light has something to do with abduction and memory loss, i wrote the times down, colors, location size (old army trick) and i do remember almost nothing.. turns out im not the only one

just this morning.. about 75 yards from my house, about 2am, i went for a smoke, and i heard cracking branches in the trees, the wood is old but not squirrel height breaking high.. i was silent for almost a minute till i coughed, then it stopped, never came back..

any thoughts?
Oh sorry Chris, I hadn't read this post of yours... I wish I could reply to it right away, with some sound advice and thoughts on it, but I'm really tied up today with work and things. But I promise I will get back to the thread sometime this evening.

Welcome to the forum. It's great to have you here. Smile
(09-20-2012, 04:02 AM)Laurie Wrote: Oh sorry Chris, I hadn't read this post of yours... I wish I could reply to it right away, with some sound advice and thoughts on it, but I'm really tied up today with work and things. But I promise I will get back to the thread sometime this evening.

Welcome to the forum. It's great to have you here. Smile

Take your time, everything seems to have gone to zero, the branches were cracked but not broken, and the dogs and the cats are all normal now.

Whatever it was is probbably gone now. Thank you for reviewing my case.
Quote:Take your time, everything seems to have gone to zero, the branches were cracked but not broken, and the dogs and the cats are all normal now.

Well, I'm sorry hon, that I didn't get back to give you my thoughts on it. This is my busiest time of year, workwise. I unreservedly apologise.

Chris, you didn't actually say what the times of the sighting was, and you seem to imply that you 'lost time?' Could you give us a clearer idea of the times? Losing time isn't unusual during a sighting, but knowing that one has lost time can be very confusing to the 'contactee's.'

As for the branches of the tree being cracked. That's very interesting. Can you take some photo's of them? Also, pets, and wildlife are very resiliant, and will recover from fear and/or confusion rapidly, when things return to normal. That doesn't mean to say that nothing happened, or that there was nothing to see; far from it.

Quote:Whatever it was is probbably gone now. Thank you for reviewing my case.

Yes, there is no question that whatever you saw will be gone now. But they have been known to return to the same location sometimes. You say that this object was the size of two school buses? That's quite some considerable size, depending on how high above the tree's it was, and the distance you were from it. Have you any idea of what that approx. distance might be?

It seems that what you saw was cylindrical then?

Sorry to ask so many questiuons, but what you saw, and experienced is very interesting, and I'm sure many of us here would like to know more. Thanks for the input. Smile
To be honest i never thought i would get a response.

I was watching it threw the the tree's, Im on the top of a hill looking down over most of the main street. (Sydney baker kerrville texas) it was just over the construction site, the sept 12, 0120-0122/0123 and the blue light came on.. thats when i went inside after i saw the blue light

id be more comfortable with a more private discussion
(09-22-2012, 02:19 AM)DietCoke Wrote: To be honest i never thought i would get a response.

I was watching it threw the the tree's, Im on the top of a hill looking down over most of the main street. (Sydney baker kerrville texas) it was just over the construction site, the sept 12, 0120-0122/0123 and the blue light came on.. thats when i went inside after i saw the blue light

id be more comfortable with a more private discussion

That's cool. Just pm me and tell me what it is that you would like to say about the sighting. I can understand that you don't feel comfortable just yet at the site. It's very quiet at the moment, and it may seem that you are wasting your time, but I can assure you that people will have been reading what you have to say, and taking a great interest in the subject.

Smile
Hello,

DietCoke, your story intrigues me, more so than most, I completely understand wanting to keep the discussion private however as the owner of this site, I just wanted to chime in and let you know you are not alone! Many of us have had similar experiences and it helps to get the communities feedback. I promise that we never reveal your ip or any personal info to the world. Anyways sometimes people start to get the memories back over time, keep us posted if you can and I hope everything gets better for you.

Thanks
Ari
Ari thank you, its all quiet here, im just glad that i had a group to talk to, i thought i was crazy.. the cats and dogs are all back to normal.. thank you for listning
its been quiet, lets hope it stays that way.. when i saw the blue light i went inside and shut off all the lights and closed the windows, and locked my mind in very violent animated music videos, maybe that was over kill.. its been calm, nothing has happened sense.. its all quiet here..

im so sorry.. thank you for listening to me

i'll help with you guys.. i no longer thing this is an isolated incident
You may think this is all bs..

what are your thoughts on a new weapon?