Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i saw a ghost and shadow people
Smile 
Something strange has happen to me.it all begin when i was 14 now im 22.i use to see a ghost.when i woke up in the middle of the night i could see him.he always sat on a chair beside the fridge. he had blond hair with an orange shirt with the number 22 or 23 on the back, and beige coloured pants. he never bothered me. i would see him about 3 or 4 times a week always at night.there are other things i saw too.i use to see shadow people.when i looked out the window i could see them.they were three men wearing black clothes.always standing up watching me.i saw those things for a year and a half . after i moved i never saw the shadow people or the ghost but the strange thing is the day before i moved out. the ghost came and sat on the bed beside me when i was sleeping. he kissed me and then i looked at him i was scared and then he dissapeared.its been 7 years since this and still think about it everyday.i wish there was an answer to this.its strange but i miss seeing the ghost. i wish he would come back.Heart
Wow that is a quite the experience, I hope he comes back to as it does not sound as if he wanted to harm you.
I wish that ghost would come visit me for a change!
Wink 
I don't think it was a ghost but that we are actually having visitors from other dimensions. You most likely are still being visited and doubtful it has to do with the house but with you.Dimensional being's are the "I want to say bad a## but not sure language content here", they're description is different than like abducties" they can dimensional travel and have more advances than those flying here in UFO's imp (not for sure guessing), and where alien's in disc differ greatly in attitudes and of course even a species is not born of the same elk, dimensional travelers are the same in differences as do people. I've a lot encounters with UFO's, and running into cryptics and not of a human kind and also dimensional visitor encounters of a personal experience in own life. They are great manipulators of the mind control and some times because of the subconscious level of control a person can become aware because of their lack of control. This could be due to a use of substance, hormone, chemical unbalance but not sure in my case this has happen from all the above at points in my life. They can not control as well, put to sleep or trance you. I seen a whole bus load of people put in trance state several times. Come in dark figures or shadows of different shapes and abilities which could become deadly to sexual and fondness muses. They like to trick and play games with electrical devices and also like to use telepathy and talk with to putting images in your mind to influencing moods.Sometimes mistaken and labeled demons(like born evil or never born)but there is no such things as ghosts. Ghost are actually just energies left behind for others to sense and depending on how great or strong the energy and how well you are to receive and that depends on many things inflicting one, you can become in tune to those energies. Really do you think there is a god and that god needs you to do a job of sending them to some light? Tongue I don't believe in a christian god, sorry don't believe in ghost, atheist here.
(04-02-2012, 10:48 AM)violet Wrote: Something strange has happen to me.it all begin when i was 14 now im 22.i use to see a ghost.when i woke up in the middle of the night i could see him.he always sat on a chair beside the fridge. he had blond hair with an orange shirt with the number 22 or 23 on the back, and beige coloured pants. he never bothered me. i would see him about 3 or 4 times a week always at night.there are other things i saw too.i use to see shadow people.when i looked out the window i could see them.they were three men wearing black clothes.always standing up watching me.i saw those things for a year and a half . after i moved i never saw the shadow people or the ghost but the strange thing is the day before i moved out. the ghost came and sat on the bed beside me when i was sleeping. he kissed me and then i looked at him i was scared and then he dissapeared.its been 7 years since this and still think about it everyday.i wish there was an answer to this.its strange but i miss seeing the ghost. i wish he would come back.Heart

violet: Your visitor was not an 'inter-dimensional traveler', trust me. An inter dimensional traveler is merely passing thro; they are not gonna waste time hanging around watching people sleep. They have much to do and see; and are generally on a mission or a quest. They are not gonna stay around for long in any one place...

It's far more likely that your visitor was someone from your soul group, merely watching over you during the leading up to a rather stressful event, such as the move/relocation that you mentioned. Moving home is a very stressful time for anyone, and perhaps you were going thro other difficult things too. Perhaps he felt that you needed to register that he was there, and ready to comfort and/or help in the many decisions one has to make when moving/relocating. Smile

He made no sexual advances to you, other than to kiss you; perhaps affectionately, just to say goodbye, and to let you know that he will always be around should you need him. I often visit (during sleep times) with two of my own guides (By the way, I believe in spirits and spiritual guides, among other paranormal anomalies, altho I am not religious, but veer toward Atheism). They are both rather ordinary people/souls, and I know their names, and their characters well now.

As for 'Shadow People and Shadow Animals', they are a different kettle of fish altogether. There are some very informative articles out there regarding these strange visitors, and I will try to find some links to post later, or tomorrow. Smile

I often have a Shadow Dog visit with me, he/she may feel the need for company from my own terrestrial three dogs. It is a small black dog, rather similar to one of my own. I have two retrievers and a Toy Poodle; she's black also...

There is a rather interesting link that I do have on parallel universes, and it was a BBC documentary some years ago... Here is the link:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/horizon/200...luni.shtml

Good luck in your new home. Smile
Laurie there will be a lot of people who will disagree with you on that one and you know nothing about dimensional creatures or travel.
(08-18-2014, 05:34 PM)thevoid Wrote: Laurie there will be a lot of people who will disagree with you on that one and you know nothing about dimensional creatures or travel.

Aha! A battle of wits... Shame you came unarmed!

Well, at least I supplied a link to my 'knowing nothing about dimensional beings' as you put it! In fact, I probably have expounded on the topic elsewhere in this forum on the matter. People may disagree with me on that topic, but I'm willing to bet that they don't troll around sites as you seem to have done, making inane and unproductive challenges to their first hand experiences.

The thing is that true skeptics, not pseudo-skeptics as you appear to be, have more substance to their debate on such topics, than; " You know noting about inter dimensional beings and travel".

We'll let violet draw her own conclusions, shall we, as to whom has been more helpful in her quest for info and links!
violet: Some links to the topic regarding 'Shadow People'.

The last link, which is a video could be a hoax, since it's a YouTube video... The camera is far too shaky for it to be a fixed CCTV camera, and that puts a rather shady cast on it's authenticity; it's likely that a person was holding the camera, and one has to ask why would they be filming as if in 'wait mode?' Was it staged? Who knows...

However, that said; there is plenty of material out there and perhaps these links will give you some guidance as to the phenomenon. Smile

http://www.angelsghosts.com/shadow_people

http://www.shadowpeople.org/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8I3y4H44cc
Laurie I am not here to battle and I stated my beliefs and your links only prove others beliefs there isn't proof of any of it except eyewitness accounts and I have a lot of personal experience along with people I know experiences for over 40 yrs. Most your links are to money makers claiming they know what their talking about. Who would you believe a average person not making anything from this or someone trying to make a dollar from yah?
(08-19-2014, 05:54 AM)thevoid Wrote: Laurie I am not here to battle and I stated my beliefs and your links only prove others beliefs there isn't proof of any of it except eyewitness accounts and I have a lot of personal experience along with people I know experiences for over 40 yrs. Most your links are to money makers claiming they know what their talking about. Who would you believe a average person not making anything from this or someone trying to make a dollar from yah?

ALL websites have to cover their overheads, even discussion forums!

And, furthermore, if you are not here to battle with anyone, you shouldn't be making sweeping statements about what people know or don't know about a topic. I too have had paranormal experiences, for all of my life. You don't have the monopoly on any one particular phenomenon; and as you say, there is little actual evidence (altho there is much circumstantial evidence) to prove an event one way or the other.

Had you not made such a sweeping statement, I would not have had to defend myself. Had you done a lot more research on the topic, and on me, you would have seen that I know quite a bit on the subject, and have posted about my experiences (some here, and a lot on other sites); not to mention that I run two of my own discussion site also, on the subjects relating to the paranormal and other physics anomalies!

Do your homework, and get your ducks in a row before you spout off insults in future; you might save yourself a lot of time and energy in the long run!