Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings!
Tongue 
I'd like to say hello to everyone & make my precense known. You can call me Juniper. I'm 24 years old. Female. I live in the Midwest (United States). I film UFOs on a nearly-nightly basis. I've been doing it since November.

I'm also a contactee/abductee. To some that may sound crazy. I'm still wrapping my brain around it. I've been a contactee my entire life, but wasn't really aware of the fact until recently after I started seeing UFOs with my little sister every night since October 2010. On November 7th, my sister and I were witness to over a hundred objects in the sky & some on the ground.

My sister and I have been abducted together. She is just now starting to remember as well. We both can clearly remember being abducted when I was 12 (and she was 11) on a camping trip, along with everyone else who was at the campsite. We remember seeing the UFOs hovering over the lake, and we remember them approaching us, and then there was a large bright light and that's where the memory ended. There is no recollection of returning to the campsite or ever going to bed that night. The next thing I remember is being awake the next morning sitting around the campfire trying to wake up & feeling exhausted. After it had first happened, I didn't even remember that I didn't remember going to bed. I remembered that I had seen strange lights over the lake, but I quickly forgot it. When I say quickly, I mean I remember thinking, "I wonder what those lights were last night?" And then I remember wondering why no one had brought it up. And then I forgot. And I haven't remembered any of it up until after the recent sightings.

Anyway, these aren't my only abduction memories, but since this is an introductory thread, I'll save that for another thread.

I've had paranormal experiences all of my life. Experiences I can recall quite clearly. These entities have always called out my name, and will do so in front of other people. My Dad was witness to this one night. Again, another story for another time.

I'm very excited to get to know everyone and hear about your experiences as well! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Hey Juniper, wow that is exciting thank you for sharing your story! Our community is small, thank you for joining!
(04-30-2011, 07:37 PM)Juniper Wrote: I'd like to say hello to everyone & make my precense known. You can call me Juniper. I'm 24 years old. Female. I live in the Midwest (United States). I film UFOs on a nearly-nightly basis. I've been doing it since November.

I'm also a contactee/abductee. To some that may sound crazy. I'm still wrapping my brain around it. I've been a contactee my entire life, but wasn't really aware of the fact until recently after I started seeing UFOs with my little sister every night since October 2010. On November 7th, my sister and I were witness to over a hundred objects in the sky & some on the ground.

My sister and I have been abducted together. She is just now starting to remember as well. We both can clearly remember being abducted when I was 12 (and she was 11) on a camping trip, along with everyone else who was at the campsite. We remember seeing the UFOs hovering over the lake, and we remember them approaching us, and then there was a large bright light and that's where the memory ended. There is no recollection of returning to the campsite or ever going to bed that night. The next thing I remember is being awake the next morning sitting around the campfire trying to wake up & feeling exhausted. After it had first happened, I didn't even remember that I didn't remember going to bed. I remembered that I had seen strange lights over the lake, but I quickly forgot it. When I say quickly, I mean I remember thinking, "I wonder what those lights were last night?" And then I remember wondering why no one had brought it up. And then I forgot. And I haven't remembered any of it up until after the recent sightings.

Anyway, these aren't my only abduction memories, but since this is an introductory thread, I'll save that for another thread.

I've had paranormal experiences all of my life. Experiences I can recall quite clearly. These entities have always called out my name, and will do so in front of other people. My Dad was witness to this one night. Again, another story for another time.

I'm very excited to get to know everyone and hear about your experiences as well! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

(04-30-2011, 07:37 PM)Juniper Wrote: I'd like to say hello to everyone & make my precense known. You can call me Juniper. I'm 24 years old. Female. I live in the Midwest (United States). I film UFOs on a nearly-nightly basis. I've been doing it since November.

I'm very excited to get to know everyone and hear about your past paranormal experiences as well! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Hi Juniper...

I am also new to this site. I can say, it appears to be a very interesting site. Being a spiritualist and a researcher, I am very interested in learning more details about your past paranormal experiences. Perhaps you would consider contacting me sometime in the near future...