Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Zodiac Sign!
Do you believe in horoscopes and all those stuff?
Personally, I don't "Believe" everything that is written on the daily and weekly horoscopes but I do tend to Identify myself with the characteristics of my zodiac sign.
I was born on Sep. 7th and that means I'm a Virgo. but recently they added a new sign that changed the whole zodiac circle.
I think it's called Ophiochous or something like that essentially the snake and man. its symbol is a man ripping a snake in two above his head.
That changed my date into the Leo sign and you know what? I read the Leo characteristics to some of my friends and they agree that I do posess the Leo traits.

What about you? do you identify yourself with your Zodiac sign?

~Xeo
Alive2Play - A website for gamers!
Well, this is nothing new. There has always been a 13th sign of the zodiac. It was dropped centuries ago, the 13th sign; and unlike the other zodiac signs which last for around 30 days, give or take, the 13th sign lasted about a week.

Personally, I'm a Libran, on the cusp of Virgo. And indeed I have traits from both signs; definite, definitive traits that couldn't be mistaken for any other sign of the zodiac. I am a true Libran in every sense, the traits of which are sometimes colored by Virgoan traits.

According to the new 'shift' in the zodiac system (and it's not really been accepted by the majority of astrologists), I would now be a Scorpio... There is not a trace of a Scorpio in my make-up, imho.

However, that was an interesting post Xeo; I had not read about this 'change' and it was a complete revelation to me. Thanks for sharing. Smile
I am a gemini but I don't know what I am anymore after they changed it to a new system.
I'm Aries. But don't know why, but I think of my character is more like Pisces.Who can tell me?
I am a Virgo but unfortunately cannot say that I keep up with horoscopes :
(03-15-2012, 07:47 PM)devil in the angel Wrote: I'm Aries. But don't know why, but I think of my character is more like Pisces.Who can tell me?

It all depends on how you drive your car... If you drive like Andre Nickatina you're a Pisces.
(11-20-2012, 12:33 PM)Stingray Thompson Wrote: It all depends on how you drive your car... If you drive like Andre Nickatina you're a Pisces.

Please be serious in the posts Stingray, thank you.