Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange 'Fireballs?'
I'm not making any claims as to the veracity of this sighting; just wondering what you guys make of it...

I noticed that who ever made this video made a bunch of other ones that look very similar to this video. Perfect shots in every way... Seems a little too coincidental.
Napman (Rob)
...Ask questions get answers...
I agree, it does seem rather too coincidental. However, if it is genuine footage, I can't see it as being of terrestrial, military secret aircraft design, and here's my reasoning on that thought... I don't think that the testing of any new designs would have such easy access for anyone to gets so close to video it.

So, on that basis I'm going for one of two options, either that thing is genuine, and of an extraterrestrial nature, or it's a digital hoax. Undecided
I've seen something very similar in real life. I film similar objects. This person could be a UFO hunter like me. But I'm still on the fence about this one. They could have watched other videos of actual sightings and tried to fake one similar to real sightings. Either that or they have great camera skills.
Juniper, you should post up some videos!
It looks real to me. If I were to guess its helicopters going through clouds.
(08-18-2014, 07:44 AM)thevoid Wrote: It looks real to me. If I were to guess its helicopters going through clouds.

thevoid: I beg to differ, Smile

Helicopters never merge into each other; if they did, they would quickly come er.. a cropper; pun intended. I know, because my Uncle was in the Fleet Air Arm, for starters, and I've been kinda inundated with input on them over the years. But its very well known in any event that 'Copters blades would bring other 'Copters down if they flew too close to each other.

Whatever that/they were, they merged smoothly and parted without a hitch. The problem these days is that the time has come when, thro reverse engineering (on our part) and help from Alien er... co-conspirators, its damned hard to know if they're ours or theirs anymore. And we ain't invented the 'Copter yet that can fly as smoothly as those babies did. At least, none that they're telling us about. Wink

One has to wonder tho, was it one craft, or three?

Just thinking out loud here...

Smile
(08-18-2014, 08:09 AM)Laurie Wrote:
(08-18-2014, 07:44 AM)thevoid Wrote: It looks real to me. If I were to guess its helicopters going through clouds.

Helicopters never merge into each other; if they did, they would quickly come er.. a cropper; pun intended. I know, because my Uncle was in the Fleet Air Arm, for starters, and I've been kinda inundated with input on them over the years. But its very well known in any event that 'Copters blades would bring other 'Copters down if they flew too close to each other.

Whatever that/they were, they merged smoothly and parted without a hitch. The problem these days is that the time has come when, thro reverse engineering (on our part) and help from Alien er... co-conspirators, its damned hard to know if they're ours or theirs anymore. And we ain't invented the 'Copter yet that can fly as smoothly as those babies did. At least, none that they're telling us about. Wink

Smile
I seen this affect before when helicopters move behind each other it only appears to merge.The changing blinking lights give it away as a helicopter and the red when flying in a line behind each other brighten the red.
(08-18-2014, 06:37 PM)thevoid Wrote:

Smile
I seen this affect before when helicopters move behind each other it only appears to merge.The changing blinking lights give it away as a helicopter and the red when flying in a line behind each other brighten the red.We get a lot of military helicopters the black silent ones flying over head like about 10 of them often circling around so I will try and recreate the same image and post it as soon as get a chance.
(08-18-2014, 06:39 PM)thevoid Wrote:
(08-18-2014, 06:37 PM)thevoid Wrote:

Smile
I seen this affect before when helicopters move behind each other it only appears to merge.The changing blinking lights give it away as a helicopter and the red when flying in a line behind each other brighten the red.We get a lot of military helicopters the black silent ones flying over head like about 10 of them often circling around so I will try and recreate the same image and post it as soon as get a chance.

Bring it on. I actually live in the heart of MOD land. I see the military practicing all the time; the Helicopters, Chinooks, etc. and all the men in my family for three generations back are in the air force or fleet air arm of the navy.

I can't wait to see what you, yourself can produce, to mirror the video!

Not to labor the point, but it's 'I saw'. Not 'I seen'. Perhaps you'd be taken more seriously if your diction and vocabulary were more extensive!