Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFO Sighting!
I believe many years ago when I lived at home that I saw a UFO. I was pouring a drink in the kitchen when a bright white light in a small cross shape caught my eye from the window. It looked like it was hovering about bluebell woods, it wasn't a plane as it looked too low and it wasn't helicopter as it wasn't making a noise. Anyway I returned the juice to the fridge and as I looked out of the window again the 'UFO' had dissappeared out of the sky and all it took was a few minutes.
Last year my local paper 'the gazette' ran a number of stories where people claimed to have seen mystrious lights and shapes in the sky in our area....so did I see a UFO all those before others in the town did????? The case remains unsolved!
(01-10-2011, 01:00 PM)jonezy3085 Wrote: I believe many years ago when I lived at home that I saw a UFO. I was pouring a drink in the kitchen when a bright white light in a small cross shape caught my eye from the window. It looked like it was hovering about bluebell woods, it wasn't a plane as it looked too low and it wasn't helicopter as it wasn't making a noise. Anyway I returned the juice to the fridge and as I looked out of the window again the 'UFO' had dissappeared out of the sky and all it took was a few minutes.
Last year my local paper 'the gazette' ran a number of stories where people claimed to have seen mystrious lights and shapes in the sky in our area....so did I see a UFO all those before others in the town did????? The case remains unsolved!

I've actually seen some footage of this shape your talking about don't know if its the same one or different location but this youtube video surfaced of a cross like and there were other lights coming off of it look like stars. I'll try and find it and post here. Someone mentioned it could possibly be reflection from the Space Station but idk about that you be the judge. http://youtu.be/TjKkXwfazaM